Workplace Standard First Aid
Duration: 14-16 hours
Student Max: 18
To corporate clients - contact us to arrange your private course
Comprehensive First Aid & CPR techniques for those who need training for work requirements, or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies in the workplace or home.
The course covers a variety of topics from basic (such as cardiovascular emergencies, breathing emergencies, CPR Level A, and the prevention of disease transmission) to in-depth topics, such as sudden medical conditions, and injuries to the head and spine.
About this Course:1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid
4. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required
5. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
6. Flexible scheduling options
7. Includes CPR Level A (for workplace and general public) or
CPR Level C (for families, parents, general public and child care professionals)
Who should attend:
1. Any employee can attend this course. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required.
1. How to respond to emergencies
2. The EMS system
3. Key principles in First Aid
4. How to deal with, Airway Emergencies, Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
5. First Aid for:
Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
Head & Spine Injuries
Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
6. How to deal with sudden medical conditions and environmental emergencies
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card