Emergency First Aid
Duration: 6.5-8 hours
Student Max: 18
To corporate clients - contact us to arrange your private course
This course teaches simple First Aid & CPR techniques taught in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for the workplace or home.
The course covers skills needed to recognize, prevent and respond to cardiovascular emergencies for Adults, CPR Level A, and other topics such as choking, airway and breathing emergencies, and prevention of disease transmission.
About this Course:1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid
4. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required
5. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
6. Flexible scheduling options
7. Includes Level A CPR (for workplace and general public) or
CPR Level C (for families, parents, general public and child care professionals)
Who should attend:
1. Any employee can attend this course. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required.
1. How to respond to emergencies
2. The EMS system
3. Key principles in First Aid
4. How to deal with, Airway Emergencies, Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
5. First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card