Workplace CPR HCP (Health Care Provider)
Duration: 6 hours
Student Max: 18
To corporate clients - contact us to arrange your private course
This course is designed to provide various levels of CPR training based on participants’ background, needs and interest. A presentation on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (and certification) is also provided with the course where local legislation permits.
This course covers all CPR Level C course material plus 2-person infant CPR and use of a Bag-Valve-Mask, and is intended for healthcare providers (physicians, nurses, paramedics and Allied Healthcare Providers – RT, OT, PT). This course includes CPR Guidelines 2010
About this Course:1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required
5. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
1. Adult/Child/Baby CPR - one rescuer
2. Adult/Child/Baby choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
5. Rescue breathing
6. Adult/Child/Baby two rescuer CPR
8. This level meets all ILCOR guidelines
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card