Workplace CPR B
Duration: 5 hours
Student Max: 18
To corporate clients - contact us to arrange your private course
This course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies
and choking in adults, children, and babies, and is intended for families, parents, general public, and child care professionals. This course is designed to provide various levels of CPR training based on participants’ background, needs and interest. A presentation on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (and certification) is also provided with the course where local legislation permits.
This course includes:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
1. Adult/Child/Baby CPR – one rescuer
2. Adult/Child/Baby choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
4. AED where local legislation permits
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card