Workplace CPR A
Duration: 4 hours
Student Max: 18
To corporate clients - contact us to arrange your private course
This course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for people aged 8 and over intended for workplace and general public. This course is designed to provide various levels of CPR training based on participant’s background, needs, and interest. A presentation on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (and certification) is also provided with the course where local legislation permits.
This course includes:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
1. Adult CPR – one rescuer
2. Adult Choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
4. AED where local legislation permits
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card