Emergency First Aid
Duration: 6.5-8 hours
Student Max: 18
This course provides simple First Aid & CPR techniques taught in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for home or the workplace. The course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies for adults (CPR Level A) and other topics such as choking emergencies, airway emergencies, breathing emergencies, and the prevention of disease transmission.
About this Course:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation) included where local legislation permits.
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid
4. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required
5. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
6. 6.5–8-hour course with flexible scheduling options
7. Includes Level A CPR (for workplace and general public) or
CPR Level C (for families, parents, general public and child care professionals)
1. How to respond to emergencies
2. The EMS system
3. Key principles in First Aid
4. How to deal with:
Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
5. First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card