Duration: 6 hours
Student Max: 18
This course is designed to provide various levels of CPR training based on participants’ background, needs, and interest. A presentation on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (and certification) is also provided with the course where local legislation permits.
This course covers all CPR Level B course material and includes two-rescuer adult and child CPR, and is intended for professional rescuers, (i.e. Police, Firefighters, First Responders, Workplace First Aid Teams, and Lifeguards)
This course includes:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
Course content:1. Adult/Child/Baby CPR – one rescuer
2. Adult/Child/Baby choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
4. AED where local legislation permits
5. Rescue breathing
6. Adult/Child - two rescuer CPR
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card