Duration: 5 hours
Student Max: 18
This course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking in adults, children and babies, and is intended for families, parents, general public, and child care professionals.
This course includes:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
Course content:1. Adult/Child/Baby CPR – one rescuer
2. Adult/Child/Baby choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
4. AED where local legislation permits
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card