Duration: 4 hours
Student Max: 18
This course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for people aged 8 and over, and is intended for the workplace and general public.
This course includes:
1. CPR Guidelines 2015.
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
3. Conducted by a certified First Aid or CPR Instructor
4. 3-year certification. After 3 years, recommend that the course be retaken.
1. Adult CPR – one rescuer
2. Adult Choking
3. Barrier device/pocket masks
4. AED where local legislation permits
1. CPR/AED Manual
2. Certification card