Baby Sitters Course (Youth)
Duration: 8 hours
Student Max: 18
You're an adolescent of 11 years old or older and you've decided to become a babysitter.
Are you prepared to:
1. Feed a baby or change a diaper?
2. Prepare a simple meal?
3. Play games with children of all ages?
4. Prevent injuries and keep children safe?
5. Handle an emergency if one happens?
A good babysitter knows all of these things and more. Learning them can be easy and fun with Baby Sitters Course. The newly revised Baby Sitters Course is updated for today's youth.
1. Important child care skills
2. Safety tips for children of all ages
3. How to cope with common problems, like tantrums and crying
4. Some great games and other ideas for having fun with the kids while babysitting
5. How to make the children's environment safe and enjoyable
6. Respective rights and responsibilities of the babysitter and the family hiring one
7. What to do if anything makes the babysitter uncomfortable
What to do in case of an emergency?
Emergencies sometimes do happen, even to the best babysitters. The Baby Sitter Course teaches youth how to handle emergencies with confidence by providing the basic first aid skills for such common problems as:
2. Sprains and strains
6. Fire emergency
7. And more!
The newly revised Babysitting Course is updated for today's youth.
Hours to complete the course: 7.5 hours.